We are TracTive Suspension. We have been raising the bar for suspension technology since 2010.
TRACTIVE aims to be a force towards the future of suspension. We are lucky to have been active in suspension for many decennia (see History). Our experienced staff is balanced by incorporating a young generation into TracTive. These young engineers approach suspension challenges in novel ways. The two generations are united in their passion for motorsports and dedication to suspension technologies. This leads to technological, practical solutions. It ensures TracTive’s ability to combine profound technological knowledge with flexibility. One day our engineers are working on setting up race cars or motorbikes on the track and the next day they may be doing R&D work for OE companies.
We stand for trACTIVE Suspension. The future of suspension is in active control of every possible suspension parameter. Wherever it brings added value we will choose for active electronic features. TracTive offers suspension system solutions: shock absorber hardware, electronic actuators, control units, sensors, remote controls and algorithms.
We stand for @TRACTIVE Suspension. Hard work goes into developing the best suspension for every application. With this hard work comes pride in our product. This pride shows in the looks of the product with a stylish design and moderate colour accents. The attention to detail has led to our company motto: “The Art of Suspension.”
We stand for optimal Traction. We stand for removing the suspension compromises and displaying the technologies at its core. The goal of developing suspension is to achieve more comfort, safety and/or performance. TracTive focusses on controlling the traction by controlling the processes at the contact patch to the track or road.
We are TracTive Suspension. We have been raising the bar for suspension technology since 2010. Proudly in TracTive stand 2 T’s. TT stands for Tradition and Technology, Tradition und Technologie, Traditie en Technologie, Tradition et Technologie; the words and the meaning remain similar across so many languages. Our white motorbike springs refer to our WP Tradition. Our orange trademark points to our innovative Technology. Our technology is “Designed and made in the Netherlands,” in the heart of the Dutch Suspension Valley.
Mission Statement and business models
Our mission is to develop and supply suspension technology for aftermarket and specialised OEM used for the Motorcycle, Car, Snowmobile and ATV market. We focus on products with extreme performance, electronic features, @tractive looks and a fair price. We cooperate with strong partners and customers worldwide along one of three business models
- Development and production of products for racing, aftermarket and specialised OE companies. Motorcycle Adventure, Racing & Urban. Snowmobile Adventure, Snowcross and Racing. Car OEM and Car Racing: Endurance, Supercar, Time Attack, Road-Track, Grasscross
- R&D, simulations, prototyping, patent application, engineering, ride work, supply chain management and support in industrialisation for 1st tier and OE companies. TracTive continuously has projects all over the world. The main USP for the customers are our wide experience, complete portfolio of components for making prototypes and the independence of TracTive in finding the right answer to a suspension question.
- Production of electronic suspension components like the DDA valve (from 10.000 pcs annually), see DDA
At this moment the TracTive Suspension organisation consists of two production companies.
- TracTive Suspension BV develops, assembles and supplies suspension systems to Racing, aftermarket and OEM customers
- TracTive DDA BV focusses on the assembly and supply of electronic components to 1st Tier customers worldwide
| TracTive Suspension B.V.
5431 ST Cuijk – The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce: 50067257
VAT no: NL822526943B01
EORI no: NL822526943
DUNS no: 489854333
| TracTive DDA B.V.
5431 ST Cuijk – The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce: 70288453
VAT no: NL858237957B01